Motorcycle Dog Trailers or Packs
Does your dog love to travel with you? We have seen some of the cutest dogs on the road with their human parents. Have you given your last name to your dog? OK, maybe not, but I know a few who have.
Your dog may have the personality that likes to ride on your motorcycles too. So how are you going to take your pet with you as you travel the roads?
- Pet Trailers that pull behind your motorcycle. There are several to choose from, all you have to do is search the web.
- Backpacks that the human can strap on. This may take practice for the best balance.
- Little seats, safely mounted on the back of your motorcycle. Be sure the “dog rider” is stable.
- It doesn’t need to be said that you must plan on food and water to take with you on the trip.
- Make sure it’s not to hot to be out, they have a fur coat on.
Enjoy your ride and don’t forget to pack your Throttle Rocker to help ease the pain!