The Throttle Rocker wraps snugly around the throttle grip of your motorcycle. The downward pressure from the heel of your hand on the comfortable, contoured portion of the Throttle Rocker causes the throttle grip to rotate, so you don’t have to squeeze the grip to operate the throttle.
With a Throttle Rocker you don’t have to squeeze the grip to operate the throttle. This means less fatigue and cramping of your hand, because a “death grip” is no longer required to hold throttle speed.
With a Throttle Rocker the grip won’t have a tendency to slip because your fingers are getting tired, so you won’t have to constantly reposition your hand to maintain speed. You can operate the throttle with a relaxed hand. It greatly reduces hand fatigue and cramping. It comfortably fits the heel and palm of your hand. It’s easier to operate the throttle. Eliminates throttle “creep” due to hand fatigue. It is not a throttle lock.
- You can operate the throttle with a relaxed hand.
- It greatly reduces hand fatigue and cramping.
- It comfortably fits the heel and palm of your hand.
- It’s easier to operate the throttle, especially while wearing heavy gloves.
- Eliminates throttle “creep” due to hand fatigue.
- It is not a throttle lock.
But I have cruise control
Cruise control is great when you are on the highway with nothing but open road spreading out ahead of you, but what about riding with a group, between stoplights or on that winding country road? Face it, a large portion of your riding you can’t use it. If you have cruise control, adding a Throttle Rocker gives you “full coverage” with the best of both worlds.
If you have cruise control, great, but when you can’t use it you’ll be glad you have a Throttle Rocker.
- Throttle Rocker is contoured to comfortably fit the palm and heel of your hand so that those long rides are more enjoyable.
- The original Throttle Rocker is a one-piece construction. The material tension and downward pressure hold it in place on the grip.
- Throttle Rocker II uses a hook and loop strap to hold it in position on the grip.
- Injection molded out of a tough Hi-Tec polymer to withstand tough use.
- Throttle Rocker I Standard fits grips up to 1 3/8″ diameter .
- NEW Throttle Rocker I Oversize fits larger grips over 1 3/8″ (34.93mm) diameter.
- Throttle Rocker II will fit all grips with hook & loop design.
Every Throttle Rocker carries a one year guarantee against breakage, with a free replacement warranty. *If you purchased from an online Seller you will need to return the item to them for warranty or refund. *This is due to counterfeit Throttle Rockers being sold on the internet.
- First, before all else, we recommend that you check with your local motorcycle supply store, as most now carry the Throttle Rocker motorcycle cruise control
- Or, If you prefer you can call toll free 1-800-735-5240
New Dealers and/ Distributors are always welcome.